Welcome to the club now Welcome to the club now

loser

"You must have alotta free time on your hands,especially if all u do is write annoying comments to people who are more talented then you. If you read the description than you would know I didn't use flash.
It's aiight if u didn't see it prolly cause u dunno how to read, when's your flash coming out? That's right you're only 5, go to bed little girl. NG must have server issues cause I'm pretty I blocked yo sorry arse in da past, like Jamie Kennedy would say - you've been X'd."
you are such an idiot faggot.

DXT responds:

You do realize that anything you say in writing (especially on the internet) can be held against you? No worries, I already notified both NG and Tom about your obnoxious yet pitiful review.

I almost feel bad for you since you have nothing better to do than to bash others who are more talented than you.

Copying and posting someone elses response instead of making one of your own? I can see why nobody wants to be your friend or go out with you, fag.

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

cmon

stop trying to be boondocks

SicTV Channel 1 SicTV Channel 1

boring

so fucking stupid, i got bored after like 30 seconds

The Insultinator 2010 The Insultinator 2010

wow

mousing over pompous changes it to pompis.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

reply to dwadefanlo

thats what i thought at first but this game was released before that game you imbecile. so what do you think that means?

Windows Doors Windows Doors

OMG

I <3 THE CHAT PROGRAM IT'S SO INTELLIGENT :Djavascript:submission_controller.Ge tReviewController().SaveReview();

Sunrise in Warmwave City Sunrise in Warmwave City