4 movie Reviews with Responses

Welcome to the club now Welcome to the club now

loser

"You must have alotta free time on your hands,especially if all u do is write annoying comments to people who are more talented then you. If you read the description than you would know I didn't use flash.
It's aiight if u didn't see it prolly cause u dunno how to read, when's your flash coming out? That's right you're only 5, go to bed little girl. NG must have server issues cause I'm pretty I blocked yo sorry arse in da past, like Jamie Kennedy would say - you've been X'd."
you are such an idiot faggot.

DXT responds:

You do realize that anything you say in writing (especially on the internet) can be held against you? No worries, I already notified both NG and Tom about your obnoxious yet pitiful review.

I almost feel bad for you since you have nothing better to do than to bash others who are more talented than you.

Copying and posting someone elses response instead of making one of your own? I can see why nobody wants to be your friend or go out with you, fag.

Threepio Takes a Bath Threepio Takes a Bath

o.o

okay........

Phobotech responds:

Err...right. This review is incredibly lacking for a guy named "DrSubtitles" but I appreciate the 10 regardless

Pot Jam 2 - Whirlguy Pot Jam 2 - Whirlguy

OMGWTFBBQ

TODAY IS NATIONAL POT SMOKING DAY BISHES

Whirlguy responds:

THAT'S RIGHT MOTHAFUCKAS
Have a nice day

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

OMG

THESE SOUNDS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING!

Noodle responds:

You could mute it. But that would kinda defeat the purpose